Car Transport Company
We make relocating to a new city a little easier for you by helping you find a car transport company that adheres to your deadlines and requirement. Contracting with a shipper to transport your car can seem like a daunting process, but we take the guess work out and provide you with the necessary information to choose the car transport company that will meet your needs.
Our Car Transport Company Keeps It Simple
We realize at CarTransport.org that searching through the thousands of companies offering car transport services to find the one that’s right for you can be difficult. We know that your time is valuable so we have compiled a list of topics and information that you should become familiar with before hiring any transport company.
Car Transport Facts:
- Payment Methods – Some companies will not require any money in advance whereas others may ask that you pay either a deposit or the full fee prior to service. Read the contract carefully to see when and how much you will need to pay.
- Before Signing a Contract – Always read the contract and be sure that you understand it before signing. The main thing you should look for is a no guaranteed pick up or delivery clause. In addition, you should ask for a contract clause that waives the cancellation fee if the car is not transported within a certain timeframe.
- Car Transport Insurance – Protect your vehicle against damage or theft when dealing with a car transport comapany. You should obtain copies of insurance forms from your provider. Ask the carrier if their insurance is primary or secondary to your own insurance in the event that anything were to happen to your car during transport. In addition, you should check to see if there is a damage deductible. All this insurance information should be submitted and verified in writing.
- Confirm that the carrier company is registererd under the USDOT (United States Department of Transportation)
- Prior to the loading your car, inspect it for every existing scratch, abrasion, defect or interior imperfections.
- Following the unloading, inspect the vehicle once again and if you observe any additional abrasions to your car that were not present at the time of loading, have them added to the bill of lading certificate. This will assist as proof or evidence in the event you need to require reimbursement from the car transport company.
We Help You
Now that you have a better understanding of what it will entail when hiring a car transport company you will soon realize that sifting through countless car transport companies to find the one that is right for you can be difficult and extremely time consuming.
That’s Where Our Car Transport Service Excel’s!
We screen and network with thousands of the most reputable, qualified and trustworthy car transport companies in the nation. By utilizing the professional form on our homepage Car Transport and inputting basic information regarding the pick up location and the final destination, along with the make, year and model, you receive instant quotes 100% FREE with absolutely no obligation on your your part.
Our Guarantee To YOU!
But the best part is that the quotes you are receiving are from a reputable car transport company or companies that are notified of your specific needs and that are actually competing for your business. It’s a win win! You save yourself huge amounts of time by not having to research hundreds of car transport companies. It benefits the car transport company because they know they earned your business on merit and reputation, rather than just by offering the lowest price.
Car Transport Company
Use our Knowledge and Our Resources to make your next car transport decision painless!
|Get up to 8 Car Transport Quotes INSTANTLY and Absolutely FREE With No Obligation…Click Here|